Each session will feature a different Philadelphia Eagles Player or Legend.
All sessions will take place over ZOOM and will be LIVE video sessions.
The Eagles Youth Football Academy will email the ZOOM link 3 days prior to each session.
What Participants will need
- Access to ZOOM using a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- The recommended dress for participants is shorts and a t-shirt + footwear that is conducive to the surface the participant will be using for running and cutting.
- Each participant should have access to a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and is clear and clean from debris to conduct drills.
- Each participant should have access to water or hydration for the session.
- Optional - During the football drills if you have the ability to go outside it will optimize the drills.
Online Session Example
Time (eastern time) // Activity
1:00pm - 1:05pm // Welcome and overview
1:05pm - 1:30pm // Virtual Meet and Greet with a Philadelphia Eagles Player or Legend (each session will feature a different player or legend)
1:30pm - 1:35pm // Warm Up led by Eagles Youth Football Academy Coaching Staff
1:35pm - 1:45pm // Quickness & Agility drills
1:45pm - 2:00pm // Football Drills
2:00pm -2:05 pm // Close Out
The following session dates are included with the Online Academy