*** Please be aware that the July 24th Clinic is SOLD OUT. For future Eagles events, we recommend you join our email list to receive future updates. ***
• In-Person Youth Football Clinics at the Philadelphia Eagles NovaCare Complex Indoor Practice Field
• Special Guests: Philadelphia Eagles Alumni & SWOOP
• Football Drills & competitions with Eagles Youth Football Academy Coaches
Who’s Eligible: Open to boys and girls ages 6 - 14
Clinic Notes: This is a non-contact football clinic. Athletes will be grouped by age and will be taught football skills and fundamentals while having the chance to compete in football challenges
Registered Participants Receive: An Eagles Academy Shirt + Eagles Player Pack (Eagles Cinch Sack, Eagles Eye Black, & Eagles Lanyard)
Location: Philadelphia Eagles NovaCare Complex located at 1 NovaCare Way, Philadelphia, PA 19145
Cost Per Player: $125.00 plus registration fees
• Philadelphia Eagles NovaCare Complex (indoor field): 1 NovaCare Way, Philadelphia, PA 19145
• All clinic activities will take place within the Eagles Indoor Practice Facility.
$125.00 plus registration fees
We will be monitoring the Covid-19 guidelines for events and youth sports and will make any adjustments as new updates become available or changes are made. Current guidelines require the following:
• All UNVACCINATED athletes and parents will be required to wear masks throughout the event & while on property at the facility.
• Due to COVID-19 protocols for the Philadelphia Eagles NovaCare Complex each registered participant is permitted one guest.
• Participants will have access to hand sanitization stations onsite.
• Athletes are required to bring their own water/hydration. Due to COVID-19 Safety Measures, we will not provide hydration stations onsite.
• Any participant or person attending with the participant feeling sick should not attend.